I started populating the svn with a structure - by no means is it final but its a start. I have a lot of dependency files and should probably create an ant or maven build manager to get them all together. I will attach README files in all appropriate directories. Dependency files will exist in the clients and services directories. Im not going to populate it with my code until Sunday night when I leave for LA.
Regarding the client, I have a SAWSDL parser in place, extracting the appropriate sawsdl attributes for modelRefs and schemaMappings at different locations of the WSDL2.0 document. In the next few days, the client should be able to lift both element and input tags via the extracted xsl tags and the (start of) the jena-driven rdf operations (for the sparql) .
The service right now is just a POJO with bean classes that are meant to mimic the structure of Nexml. I tried previously to put it in the service, but got some errors. I think they are easily fixable (I can place a jar in the lib directory of the service .aar file), but leave that for when I come back. There is a clear procedure I have had to follow when creating the service and its WSDL2.0 containing the sawsdl markup. These procedures will be discussed in readme files and hopefully automated by maven/ant.